Hello Joe,

ok i'll tried:

gcc -s -O4 -I /path/to/sqlite/headers/ -shared -o spellfix.dll spellfix.c

and got this error:

c:\MinGW\bin>gcc -s -O4 -I c:\Sqlite\src\  -shared -o spellfix.dll
c:\Sqlite\ext
\misc\spellfix.c
In file included from c:\Sqlite\ext\misc\spellfix.c:17:0:
c:\Sqlite\src/sqlite3ext.h:20:21: fatal error: sqlite3.h: No such file or
direct
ory
 #include "sqlite3.h"
                     ^
compilation terminated.

c:\MinGW\bin>

If I look into sqlite3ext.h i see the reference to the sqlite3.h file which
does not exist in the whole sqlite source (zip) which I downloaded from
http://www.sqlite.org/src/info/e693e11d1b926597

Can you help me please?

Best regards
sonypsx