Hi There,

I have never posted to the mailing list - so if I am doing something
'wrong' - my sincere apologies.

We are using SQLite in an iOS app. We are not using the 'built-in'
SQLite, we are compiling from source. We have been battling an issue
where the database becomes 'malformed'. This occurs when iOS completely
crashes (blue screen, flickering, then restart). It's a pretty hard core
crash. As a result - the db often becomes malformed. My question is - is
there anything I can do to help prevent this? I have enabled 'WAL' mode.
At this point, we are at a loss. I am just not sure what our next step is.

I can send a db and makefile for review if helpful (or a link). Any
feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Brandon
SQLite enthusiast

--

*LEGAL DISCLAIMER:* The information in this email is confidential and may
be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to