Simon:

You are right, and I realized that before. By the way the "storage" issue from
JavaScript has been my nightmare in the recent past.

I believe that it's a nonsense that the standard suppose a limitation in the
field. Although it seem that the Standard work like the lawyers who usually go
behind the real life. But that reminds me the adoption of the C++ STL whos
first incarnation was -I think remember- in a unique piece from HP and nobody
put objections.

Any way in the real life we need it desperately IMHO.

--
Adolfo