This isn't SQL related, however, being a Delphi developer, I'll help.

Not sure if Laz (I've only done a cursory glance at the whole package) will
support it, but you might be able to set the forms "ActiveComponent"
property to nil.  Either that, use the buttons "OnMouseOver" event and find
out what the current active form component is, and reset it.  The other
option is, hard-code (ugly word) a form component to be the active
component when bFase2 is clicked.