Hi all,

I have found what I believe is a mistake in the SqLite documentation. On
the page listing the supported pragmas, in the section called
recursive_triggers, it says:

Support for recursive triggers was added in version 3.6.18 but was
initially turned OFF by default, for compatibility. Recursive triggers
may be turned on by default in future versions of SQLite.

However, in sqlite.org/limits.html it says:

Beginning with version 3.7.0, recursive triggers are enabled by default
but can be manually disabled using PRAGMA recursive_triggers.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall