On Tue, Sep 22, 2015 at 3:15 PM, ChingChang Hsiao <
ChingChang.Hsiao at overturenetworks.com> wrote:

> select * from service_table a,service_fib_table b where
> a.service_no=b.service_no;
>
> In this statement, the entry of service_fib_table must be existing to get
> the service_table and service_fib_table data.
>
> How can I write in one statement to get the service_table data no matter
> what the entry of service_fib_table is existing or not.
>
> ChingChang

?I am unsure of what you want, but it sounds like you want an OUTER JOIN.
Something like:

SELECT * FROM service_table AS a
LEFT JOIN service_fib_table AS b
WHERE a.service_no = b.service_no
;

In the above, if there is a row in service_table which does not have a
matching row in service_fib_table, then the data in service_table row(s)
will be selected and the columns whose values would have come from
service_fib_table will have a value of NULL.?

--

Schrodinger's backup: The condition of any backup is unknown until a
restore is attempted.

Yoda of Borg, we are. Futile, resistance is, yes. Assimilated, you will be.

Maranatha! <><
John McKown