Hello,

I was wondering if it was possible to create the same database (= no binary
difference) twice with sqlite.

I tried by creating all tables in the same order and then inserting all rows in
order of the primary key. But if I create two database files with the same
code, the files are different (I checked with cmp(1) on Linux).

Is there a way to create database files which only change when the data inside
changes?

I'm using sqlite 3.8.10.1

http://blog.pdark.de/