Understood, thanks.

Clearly, I am a neophyte at this stuff and have not learned how to use SQL
with the command line. I was taught the basics in SQLite with Firefox, and
am already disappointed that I can't really do what I want to do with the
Firefox plug in.

I guess I can try to learn Microsoft Access.

Dan Telvock
Environment Reporter
Investigative Post <http://www.investigativepost.org/>
Twitter: @dantelvock