Hello Cecil,

I  have multiple 30-40 GB Sqlite DB's which contain images as blobs. I
back   them   up   by   copying   them  to  my  backup  drive.  Unless
your application runs 24x7, I see no reason to do anything complicated with
the backup.

My  image  blobs are in a table which contains an image and a rowid to
ID  the  image. The meta data is all in a different table. It would be
simply  to  split  this  out into multiple DB's but from a performance
perspective,  I  don't  see  the point. It's plenty fast enough for my
usage.

I'm  not  using  the Blob IO routines. I just copy them into memory in
one  go  when  I  need  them.  If  my machine was slower I might do it
differently.  As long as I can retrieve and view the images as fast as
I  can  page them, I'm satisfied.  I do have export routines to export
them as images or CBR/CBZ files.

I like them all in one file too.

 Teg                            mailto:Teg at djii.com