On 4/20/16, Andy Allord <aallord at gmail.com> wrote:
> I?m new to sqlite and this is probably something simple I?m overlooking.
>
> I?m working with binaries for 3.9.x on a Mac using Vagrant as a development
> environment with PHP. PHP currently support Sqlite 3.8.x databases and when
> the database is created it is being created as a 3.9.x. Is there anyway I
> can create a 3.8.x in this situation to work with the PHP binaries?

The database file format does not change.  A database created using
3.9.x (or 3.12.x) will work fine with PHP running 3.8.x.

(Exception:  If your database uses some new feature (Ex: partial
indexes, indexes on expressions) that is not supported by the older
version, then there could be problems.  But as long as you avoid the
latest cutting edge features, you should be fine.)

--
D. Richard Hipp
drh at sqlite.org