Can you kill the process rather than shut down your application? If
the last connection doesn't get shut then the WAL will remain and will
be in opened (but not played) when the DB is re-opened.
Paul
www.sandersonforensics.com
skype: r3scue193
twitter: @sandersonforens
Tel +44 (0)1326 572786
http://sandersonforensics.com/forum/content.php?195-SQLite-Forensic-Toolkit
-Forensic Toolkit for SQLite
email from a work address for a fully functional demo licence