Hi,
thx for your response.

Unfortunatelly the choice n. 1 (the PRAGMA setting) is deprecated
So it will no more available in new version of sqlite.
I should not use use to avoid to lost compatibility with new versions of sqlite.

Also in my scripts I should to hypotize that the environment variable
could not always be set, so the default path became the /var/tmp
instead of the /tmp.

A.