Hi Keith,

I have not compiled sqlite3.c with any option such as -DTCLSH=1 or
-DSQLITE_TCLMD5 or -DSQLITE_TEST.  I am just running configure and make  to
build sqlite3 ( Not changing anything in the Makefile that comes default
with tarball).
>From the first few lines from tclsqlite.c files, i guess MD5 is disable
by-default.  And it can be enable with options such as -DTCLSH=1 etc.
(please correct me if i am wrong )?

Thanks
Sameer