Hi - this is kind of a trivial request, but .sqlite_history is one of the
relatively few files that I can't move into ~/.config folder (or wherever
it fits).

We know that globals can become messy as you scale, and up until the XDG
standard applications treated the home folder as their global place to drop
configuration files. When you have dozens of programs, that starts to get
messy.

Many applications do this by allowing the user to set an environment
variable to customize the location, altho personally I would prefer another
way since environment variables are also global. Hope you consider it.
Thanks