Felipe Gasper wrote:
> To prevent race conditions where a 2nd process accesses a newly-created
> SQLite file before the creator process can set up the schema, ...

And what happens when the 2nd process tries to access the database just
before the first creates it?

> I?m seeing some corruption in our SQLite files now but have had a hard
> time tracking down the cause. Could it be because of the above logic?

All changes done (through SQLite) to a database are properly locked.

If you see corruption, that's either an effect of some program trying
to be clever with hard links, or incorrect locking due to a buggy
network file system or virtual machine.

Regards,
Clemens