Dear Simon,

I am a little worried with your last post because, I must admint that I do
not take special measures in my application when such errors occur to
guarantee that no more DB access are performed.

I have thus the following questions :

   1. What would be the proper reaction to SQLITE_FULL, SQLITE_IOERR,
   SQLITE_CANTOPEN ? Perform a sqlite3_close ? Just exit the program as is
   without touching the database file descriptor ? And once the program has
   left, can we perform a sqlite3_open ?
   2. What is the exhaustive list of error codes that shall be considered
   as fatal ?
   3. Is it documented somewhere ?

Thanks in advance,

Brice