On 2016/01/18 11:42 PM, James Walker wrote:
> Why do I get a syntax error from this SQL?
>
> SELECT * FROM SnappedFrames WHERE EXISTS (SELECT 1 FROM
> FilmSizeOverrides);
>
> SQLite says the error is near SELECT, but doesn't say which SELECT.
> If I say either

It works fine for me - What version of SQLite do you have?
SELECT sqlite_version();

Are either of SnappedFrames or FilmSizeOverrides perhaps views rather
than tables? If not, care to post the schema for the tables?

What type of program do you use for the SQL - the command-line interface
or some DB management tool, or is this via your own code perhaps?