Hello !

Thank you for reply !

PRAGMA wal_autocheckpoint; -> 1000

PRAGMA wal_checkpoint; -> busy 0| log 0| checkpointed 0 //database was
properly checkpointed before this

Have a look at my own reply that try to solve the problem but do not solve
redundant checkpoints.

Do you know how to do that ? (avoid redundant checkpoints between several
applications ?)

Cheers !