Hi All,

Thank you so much for your answers.

The Copy command that i have mentioned was found in below link:

https://www.sqlite.org/tclsqlite.html#copy

But just realized that it is in tcl interface. I overlooked it earlier :(

I have tried .import and its working for command line interface. But i need
to do a bulk import (copy data from file into table) from c interface.

How can i do that?  please help.

Thanks & Best Regards,
- Mahi