> As far as I can tell, this cannot currently be generated by the
> System.Data.SQLite.Linq (or EF6) assembly.  In the past, I believe there was
> an issue where it would not emit the LIMIT clause; however, that was fixed
> long ago.
>
> Perhaps the project is picking up an outdated version of the managed
> assemblies for System.Data.SQLite somewhere?

Thanks for the response, the strange thing is the System.Data.SQLite.Linq dll
doesn't seem to be getting used at all. If I remove the dll file from my bin
output folder there are no errors when I refresh the site. If I remove
System.Data.SQLite.dll then I get an error.

Is there any way to force that dll to be used?
the sole use of NAVEX Global? Inc. and the intended recipients and may contain
disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of
the original message.