On 5/3/16, Albert Banaszkiewicz <Albert.Banaszkiewicz at tomtom.com> wrote:
> I see.
> How safe it will be with respect to data integrity ? Are there any chances
> data can get lost ?

SQLite is designed to handle this without data loss.  And we actually
run a lot of tests for that as well.

> Will it affect other read connections in any way ?

No.

> If the process is terminated like this, what will happen when
> sqlite3_wal_checkpoint is called again ? Is the process going to be resumed
> from the point where it was interrupted (more or less) or from the beginning
> ?

It starts over again from the beginning, unfortunately.  No
intermediate state was saved that would allow it to resume where it
left off.

That would also be the case where checkpoint interruptible using
sqlite3_interrupt().

--
D. Richard Hipp
drh at sqlite.org