Sent: Monday, May 16, 2016 1:00 PM
To: sqlite-users at mailinglists.sqlite.org
Subject: [sqlite] Accessing an encyrpted Sqlite Database

Sqlite Support,
If there is a particular database that was created using DotNet's
System.Data.Sqlite, and that database was encrypted with a "Password" argument
via the SqliteConnection string.
Would it be possible to access that encrypted database by means of the native
C++ language using Visual Studio, Windows, and the public version of SQLite?

I am aware of the SEE but am lead to believe that it may be proprietary and
would not match the encryption method used by the DotNet and SQLite.Interop.

Thank you for any assistance provided,
Ryan