Hello together!

I am struggling with a memory issue of SQLite and therefore searching for help.
The database of our product has about 70GB of data. When I call the "PRAGMA
integrity_check" method, the memory consumption of my system continuously
increases until all of my 16GB of RAM are used.
The interesting thing is that the memory is not consumed by the processes
working on the SQLite itself.  Rather it seems that the database file is mapped
into memory as you can see from the output of RamMap.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwnV5z14WWRSYjZZOVlTWHREd00
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwnV5z14WWRSQVpneTZ3Q3I3NzA

Interesting for me is that the system does not crash if the entire memory is
used (and SQLite does not want to consume more memory).
Nonetheless, the big issue is that for new applications no additional memory is
available (errors occur when starting new applications) and the system itself
also gets really slow!!
To debug further into this issue I took the Northwind sample database and
extended the Employees table by continuously duplicating the records. This
should exclude any issues caused by my database setup (I am using with custom
collations etc.).

Unfortunately the issue is still there.

Reading the documentation I ended up in using the following PRAGMA statements ?
but without success.
PRAGMA cache_size = 12800;
PRAGMA temp_store = FILE;
PRAGMA journal_mode = OFF;
PRAGMA mmap_size=0;
PRAGMA integrity_check;

Can anyone please help me further with this problem.
My OS is Windows 7 64Bit.

I uploaded a compressed version of the database here (178MB):
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwnV5z14WWRSYUhja0JWWFkxY3c

Thanks!!!
Best Regards
Markus