Thanks Simon!

Don't worry about the type 'timestamp'. We know how SQLite works with types. We
use timestamp because it is a good thing for documentation purpose. We actually
store an integer or real in there according to our application rules.

For the short story we initially chose to always store Juliandays in our
databases. But recently decided to change for a custom binary integer format
which includes date, time, and bias from UTC.

This is why we need to patch some older existing databases to use default
(now()) instead of default (julianday()). Our now() returns the properly
encoded integer. We also have overloads for date(), time() and datetime() to
returning readable string values when some hand work has to be done on the
command line.

--
Meilleures salutations, Met vriendelijke groeten,  Best Regards,
Olivier Mascia (from mobile device), integral.be/om