Hi

We?ve used SQLite rtree indexes successfully on iOS and Android for
creating spatial indexes in the past.  We can?t seem to make them work on
Windows. We are using the System.Data.SQLite ADO.NET library that was
downloaded using the NuGet package manager (version 1.0.101) per the
instructions, running in x86 mode in Visual Studio 2013.

   CREATE VIRTUAL TABLE IF NOT EXISTS TASK_SPX USING rtree(id, minx, maxx,
miny, maxy);

fails with

   SQLite error (1); no such table: main.sqlite_stat1

This only fails on Windows.  We saw this message on iOS when we didn?t
compile with the -DSQLITE_ENABLE_RTREE=1 option, but there is no such
option for the ADO.NET provider. Is it not compiled for rtree on Windows?

Thanks for any help!
Jason