I have the huge size of the database file (approx 5.5GB).

I have two processes.

1.The first process:
It executes master table query. (Ex. "SELECT "type", "tbl_name" FROM
"SQLite_MASTER").
It creates the new table using the dump of the existing table and database file
size has been increased after dump ( approx  5.7 GB).
For Example:
SQL Statement: "CREATE TABLE "XYZ" AS SELECT * FROM ABC "

2. The second process:
It deletes tables which have been created by the first process.
delete query takes 4 minutes.

I have tested the three test scenario.

1. The first scenario : database is locked when I have executed "SELECT "type",
"tbl_name" FROM "SQLite_MASTER"".

The first process execution is completed.
The second process starts and it is still running.
I execute the first process while the second process is already running.
sqlite throw error: "SELECT "type", "tbl_name" FROM "SQLite_MASTER"" in the
first process.

2. The second scenario: database is locked when I have executed "CREATE TABLE
XYZ AS SELECT "name" FROM "ABC".

The first process execution is completed.
The second process starts and it is still running.
I execute the first process while the second process is already running.
In the case of master table query executed successfully ("SELECT "type",
"tbl_name" FROM "SQLite_MASTER"").
sqlite throw error: "CREATE TABLE XYZ AS SELECT "name" FROM "TEST"" in the
first process.

3. The third scenario: There is no error.

The first process execution is completed.
The second process starts and it is still running.
I will wait for the end of execution of the second process.
After that, I start the first process for execution.
There is no error when we are execute two processes one by one.

I want to run the second process in the background.

Execute first process
Execute the second process as soon as first is executed.
While the second process is running, I want to start the first process.

I cannot combine first and second process because deleting take 4 minutes and
my application gets busy.