Hello to Everyone!

I am sorry to bother you, but I am new to DB and SQLite and I have a doubt.

I am programming in c# and I have to insert into a .sqlite file a new row
and get back the id of this last inserted row. This file "unfortunately"
might be located on an internal network and other users might try to add
other rows in the meantime.

I have not studied yet how to manage locking etc (will I need it only when
editing a row or also when adding a new one?)

For this case, when I add a new row, could it be sufficient to use a cursor
or something similar? Could you give me some advice/links I should read to
understand how to manage this process?

Thank you very much for you kind attention!

Best Regards,

Martina