I can send whatever required else if the following bits are not enough.

*The output of .fullschema command:----*
sqlite> .fullschema -indent
CREATE TABLE 'CLIPPED_UPDATE'(
  'name' TEXT,
  'edition' INTEGER NOT NULL,
  'coverage_id' INTEGER NOT NULL,
  'update_no' INTEGER NOT NULL,
  'data' BLOB NOT NULL
);
CREATE TABLE 'DATASET'(
  'name' TEXT NOT NULL,
  'edition' INTEGER NOT NULL,
  'lcdate' TEXT NOT NULL
);
CREATE TABLE 'EXSET'(
  'id' INTEGER NOT NULL,
  'name' TEXT NOT NULL,
  'issue' INTEGER NOT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY(id)
);
CREATE TABLE 'EXSET_DATASET'(
  'exset_id' INTEGER NOT NULL,
  'name' TEXT NOT NULL,
  'edition' INTEGER NOT NULL,
  'chart_code' TEXT NOT NULL,
  'update_no' INTEGER NOT NULL,
  'coverage_id' INTEGER NOT NULL
);
/* No STAT tables available */
----

*The SQL statement:*
----
SELECT cu.name name, cu.edition edition, cu.update_no update_no, t.pos pos,
cu.data data
FROM CLIPPED_UPDATE cu
 INNER JOIN temp.trtu t ON cu.name=t.name AND cu.edition=t.edition
 INNER JOIN EXSET_DATASET ed ON ed.name=t.name AND ed.edition=t.edition AND
ed.coverage_id=cu.coverage_id
 WHERE ed.exset_id=%d AND cu.update_no>t.update_no
ORDER BY name, edition, update_no
----
where %d is some integer (substituted before passing this string to
sqlite3_prepare_v2() function),
and temp.trtu table is a temp table, created with statement "CREATE TEMP
TABLE temp.trtu (name TEXT, edition INTEGER, update_no INTEGER, pos INTEGER)
"

dixi

--
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/aleksey-smirnov/13/598/3b3