Trust, me if I could remove that dumb message I would. :)

Thanks to everyone for your answers.

-----Original Message-----
Behalf Of Clemens Ladisch
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2016 2:39 PM
To: sqlite-users@mailinglists.sqlite.org
Subject: Re: [sqlite] CREATE FUNCTION

Rousselot, Richard A wrote:
> This communication is the property of CenturyLink and may contain
> confidential or privileged information.

So, officially, you did not ask anything?  Well, then I'm not going to answer.

But it should be mentioned that SQLite is an _embedded_ database, i.e., it is
meant to be part of a program written in a 'real' programming language, so with
sqlite3_create_function(), there is no use case for the feature that you did
not ask about

Regards,
Clemens
This communication is the property of CenturyLink and may contain confidential
or privileged information. Unauthorized use of this communication is strictly
error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all
copies of the communication and any attachments.