There might be a GUI SQLite client app that can do this; I don’t know (the one
I use, SQLiteManager, can only import SQL files.)

But it’s really easy to do with a short program in a scripting language like
Python/Ruby/PHP. I just searched for [sqlite import xml] and the top hit is the
SQLite.org wiki page on Importing Files*, which has an attachment
XMLtoSQLite.php, a short PHP script to convert an XML file. It looks like it’d
be easy to adapt to your schema. If you can’t/don’t want to use PHP, check out
the other hits on that search.

—Jens

* https://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/wiki?p=ImportingFiles