From: Darren Duncan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 22 October 2003 4:06 AM
To: Greg Obleshchuk
Cc: SQLite
Subject: Re: [sqlite] Web Database Manager for SQLite

At 3:54 PM +1000 10/21/03, Greg Obleshchuk wrote:
>Hi Everyone,
>Does anyone have a web based database manager for SQLite Databases?
>
>I thought I would ask before starting one
>
>regards
>Greg O

This message is an addendum to my previous response.  In light of the fact
that at least 2 other web managers for SQLite have been brought up here, I
will point out that unlike those, my solution is *not* written in PHP.
Rather, my project's first major release is entirely in Perl 5 (a more
capable language), and works under but doesn't require a pure mod_perl
environment.  In a subsequent major release, the shared library portion of
the project (which is not web-specific at all) will be available as a C
library for the obvious resource-usage and compatability reasons, though the
application part will still be in Perl 5, and later in Perl 6. -- Darren
Duncan