Hi,

With regard to these new date/time functions as pointed out at:

http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/wiki?p=DateAndTimeFunctions

I have one question: I can't seem to be able to use them on actual datetime field in
the database. For instance, my test script as below:

create table test(a int, b datetime);
insert into test values(1,'2004/1/3');
select * from test where date(b)='2004/1/3'

The SELECT statement returns no record.

Similarly, the statement:

select date(b) from test

does not return anything either.

Perhaps I misunderstood the usage of those functions?

Thanks for any help.

Eugene Lin