Williams, Ken wrote:
Hi,

Every time I use the sqlite shell, I'd like to be in column mode, and with
headers turned on.  Is there a way to autoexecute ".header on; .mode column"
every time I start up?  I think "sqlite -header -column" will do it, but is
there any way to put this in a stored preferences file or something?

It is suppose to execute commands in ~/.sqliterc prior to giving you a prompt. This works, mostly. But I think there are some bugs outstanding against this. The code there definately needs to be cleaned up.

-- D. Richard Hipp -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] -- 704.948.4565