From: D. Richard Hipp [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2004 9:30 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [sqlite] sqlite.org ISP problems

For the past 9 months, www.sqlite.org has been hosted on a virtual server
from www.linode.com.  Chris Aker, the proprietor of www.linode.com, has been
very responsive and helpful and has made www.linode.com an excellent
provider.

That is, until very recently.  Chris has lately been completely
unresponsive.  I have had support requests in for over two weeks.  I've sent
multiple emails.  So far, I have not received so much as an acknowledgement.
In appears as if Chris has abandoned his enterprise.
(One hopes Chris has not taken ill....)

This is not a crisis, as long as www.sqlite.org continues to function.  But
if something goes wrong, it looks like I will be completely unable to get it
fixed.

How does this effect you?  Two things:

    1.   If www.sqlite.org suddenly stops working, it is
         probably because something failed and I cannot
         get it fixed.  If that happens, please spread
         the word for people to use the backup site
         (http://www.hwaci.com/sw/sqlite/) until I can
         locate another ISP.  Unfortunately, CVS and
         CVSTrac and the mailing list are not available
         on the backup site.

    2.   If you can recommend a good ISP, please do so.

--
D. Richard Hipp -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] -- 704.948.4565