Hi Murray,
Can I make a suggestion or two.  Firstly I wouldn't use Crystal Report.  It
sucks and I hate it , have a look at ActiveReports from DataDynamics
Version 2.0 is fantastic and very light on it's feet (small).  The price is
great as well.

Also ActiveReport supports ADO , DAO, RDO and XML.  You can pragmatically
send it a array and bind to that.

With the ODBC driver, I'm not a big fan of installing drivers (ODBC) during
setup or supplying them with the application.  That's why the wrapper I
wrote doesn't use them.

A & G Software
Quality software with Style

Greg Obleshchuk