From: Hihn, Jason [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 18 June 2004 18:52
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [sqlite] sqlite with Visual Basic

Again, I'm coming to this late...

While not VisualBasic, you could theoretically do it in JavaScript (just
as easy) using KJSEmbed.

KJSEmbed is a project that binds JavaScript to KDE. Now not Everyone is
KDE users, and since you're asking for VB, I'll assume you're on
windows. Well good news. There is a qt-only port that binds against Qt
(www.trolltech.com) (Qt includes a SQLite driver) so you can, with Qt,
use SQLite. Now this is still not 100%, because it only works under
Linux, and you need the CVS version ATM. BUT shortly (days - weeks
maximally) they will be releasing Win32-Qt-Only-KJSEmbed. It'll be a
couple DLLs and an EXE to run the script.

http://xmelegance.org/kjsembed/
http://xmelegance.org/kjsembed/examples/sql/sql.js

Currently, I am using KJSEmbed to create and run dialogs
platform-independently. There are glitches, but they usually get
everything fixed or added with 7 days (1 week)