On Thursday 07 October 2004 5:11 pm, Freeman, Michael wrote:
> I put in a ticket, but I thought I'd also throw this question out to you
> guys. I'm having some problems with a script that is using sqlite. I'll
> cut and paste from the ticket:
>

> POE::Component::EasyDBI Got STDERR from child, which should never happen
> ( <- errstr= ( 'no such table: trapdlog(1) at dbdimp.c line 412' ) [1
> items] at SubProcess.pm line 866 ) at
> /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/POE/Component/EasyDBI.pm line 678.
>
> I keep getting these messages when I run my perl script with
> DBI->trace(1);
>
> I created my database and table and its very simple

 I'm confused, what do the examples have to do with the code above?
In the examples you are using DBI, above you show an error from POE. They are
two completely different interfaces.

 The examples run fine here, so I'd say you need to provide more
information regarding the real script giving you a problem.

  Scott

--
POPFile, the OpenSource EMail Classifier
http://popfile.sourceforge.net/