I realize that in sqlite 3, if I construct a query with 'rowid' as one
of the columns, and the table I am querying explicitly declares an
integer primary key column, my results have the table's name for the
column and not 'rowid'. What I'm wondering is if there is a good way
to determine which of the columns in my results is the primary key
column. It occurs to me that I could issue the query "select rowid
from blah limit 0" to get the real column name of the primary key
column. Is that likely to be my best approach?

Thanks.