This is exactly my problem. My version is 3.1.6. The error is SQLITE_LOCKED.

Ben

Jay Sprenkle wrote:
I had the same trouble he did. Here's what I did that doesn't work:

  select * from a into result;
   foreach row in result
      ' this fails:
      update b set col = a.value;
   next

But based on what I read here it's supposed to do this.