Perhaps a bit off-topic for this list, but...

Being new to compilers, I have a question about building
DBD-SQLite (for Perl).  If I want to update the underlying
SQLite code in DBD-SQLite to the current release, (v3.2.1),
i sit simply a matter of putting the current SQLite sources
into the DBD-SQLite-1.07 dir and rebuilding?  Or is it more
complicated?  I did just that, and it seemed to complete
successfully (on Windows, with VC++ 6.0).  nmake test
showed no errors.  Is that it?  Anybody else have
experience with this?

Also, I was successful in building the SQLite3 dll using
VC++, but when I try to build the shell, I get a bunch of
link errors about unable to resolve external references,
mostly sqlite3_... calls.  I know I can just download the
pre-built shell (and DLL for that matter), but I'd like to
know what I'm missing.  Any suggestions?

Thanks!

 -Clark