Ticket:
http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/tktview?tn=1224

Contains an updated patch to remove config.h as a requirement for SQLite
source. This allows the cross-compile between platforms of different
pointer size (eg. 32bit->64bit) which is not possible with the current
config.h solution.

If anyone can review the patch and come up with a reason why it should not
be incorperated into the release, please pick holes in it.

DRH,
Assuming there are no problems (I've not found any in admittedly
restricted platform testing) could this patch be incorperated into 3.x?
It's certainly a neater, more portable way of handling what config.h is
currently used for, all regression tests pass on 32-bit Linux.

The patch is public domain.

Else, I can't be bothered maintaining the patch further while the sqlite3
structure is so volatile.

Christian

--
    /"\