Chad Whitacre wrote:
Dear All,

Chad,

Thank you very much for your research into this.

It is much appreciated. I have a TCL script which displays an SQLite file and allows such things as modify table and storing snippets of TCL code in the db file and executing them from there. I had been wondering how best to share it with the world.

Does anyone see a problem with releasing code under the user's option of BSD or GPL? I much prefer the latter, so that added work (if distributed) is available to all, but would rather see it used commercially in a closed manner than see it ignored.

Gerry

--
Gerry Snyder