Hey Danny,

I think with the advice you've gotten you should be able to run with it.
However it you get stuck take a look at:
http://www.guitipsandtricks.com/Under the 30 most recent you will see
one entitled "Embedded Database for
Easy Storage". If you don't mind signing up, it walks you through using
SQLite on VS .Net.

FYI, the site is run by one of my classes in college so you don't need to
worry about spam or other junk to the email. Its mainly tips that people in
the class have made, but there are a few posted by people in "industry".

--
Kiel W.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]