Hello Brown, Dave,

I don't receive any errors executing your SQL script with my SQLiteSpy database
explorer, which uses version 3.2.2 of the SQLite library.

Maybe you have accidentally inserted a newline into your script which
terminates the "--" comment?

Regards,

Ralf

PS: SQLiteSpy home: http://www.yunqa.de/delphi/sqlitespy/