From: "Lorenzo Jorquera" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <sqlite-users@sqlite.org>
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2005 4:55 PM
Subject: [sqlite] using sqlite as a temporary database to process lots of
data

Hi,
 My company is starting a project in wich we will have to process
large amounts of data and save the results to a db2 database.
 Because this data process needs to be very fast, the idea is to load
the data in memory and apply the transformations in C++. I think that
sqlite inmemory databases could be a good alternative to this, but
when I proposed this solution to my boss, he asked if someone has
already used sqlite for this purpose. I found that this use of sqlite
is cited in the wiki, but I can't find any concrete examples. If any
of you  can share some success histories with me,  I will be very
grateful.
 Thanks in advance,
 Lorenzo.
PD: please, forgive my english, it is a little rusty...