> From: Stephen Leaf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
> Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 18:06:39 -0500
> Subject: Re: [sqlite] Does SQLite have a fulltext search like MySQL?
>
> On Tuesday 05 July 2005 04:48 pm, Michael Grice wrote:
> > If not, are there plans to add this?
> >
> > I'm just a NOOB, looking to see what all SQLite can do for me, before
> > I go too far down this road.
> >
> > Thx.
>
> like this?
> select * from table where a like '%abc%';

SQLite does not support full-text searches. This has been
discussed on the list before. I don't know of any plans
to add it, but maybe someone more familiar with develop-
ment plans can give you a better answer; or you could
search the archives:

  <http://www.mail-archive.com/sqlite-users@sqlite.org/>

Regards