Some pysqlite users are experiencing problems with locks not going away,
as described in http://www.third-bit.com/trac/argon/wiki/Locking

In order to fix this, I need some information:

- is it true that after sqlite3_prepare, only the first call to
  sqlite3_step can return SQLITE_BUSY, or can subsequent calls also
  return SQLITE_BUSY?

- like described in the wiki page, is it true that if sqlite3_step
  returns SQLITE_BUSY, I need to sqlite3_reset or sqlite3_finalize to
  avoid potential deadlocks? If that's true, I will need to
  sqlite3_reset, then rebind the parameters again and try sqlite3_step
  again, right?

How did others avoid the locking problems described above? Other people
implementing SQLite wrappers must have similar issues, I suppose ...

Cheers,

-- Gerhard
--
Gerhard Häring - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - Python, web & database development