To: <sqlite-users@sqlite.org>
Cc: "Kiel W." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2005 3:35 PM
Subject: Re: [sqlite] My first post, a few wishes..

Edwin Knoppert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Sorry, i seem to have posted to another thread somehow..

No you misunderstood me, i'm well able to obtain the fields but it seems not
to have the fieldnames when no rows where inserted.

I think what you're looking for is PRAGMA TABLE_INFO(table_name)

SQLite version 3.1.3.1
Enter ".help" for instructions
sqlite> create table aaa(i integer, t text);
sqlite> .mode line
sqlite> pragma table_info(aaa);
      cid = 0
     name = i