> From: "Bob Dankert"

> Using an older version which I compiled, I get 9.9, though it
> seems it should round up to 10.0?

This may be dependent upon the math library linked into the application
by the compiler used to build SQLite.  Some libraries appear to now be
using so-called "banking rounding" (though there are other names), where
a "5" digit is rounded up or down depending upon the digit immediately
to its left.  If that digit is odd, it rounds one way, if even, the
other.  It looks like in this case, 9.95 would round to 9.9, while 9.85
would likely round to 9.9 as well.  Try rounding 9.85 and see what you
get.

Brad