Miha Vrhovnik wrote:
So what does that mean.

On windows I'm protecting database handle with MREWS. Should I rewrite about 10.000 lines of code. And Check other 30.000. To fix that?

As far as i can tell now the windows version of 3.2.5 seems not affected.

For other os maybe you can extend your wrapper (if you have one) and add class that implements a helper thread to open/close/query everything in a single thread, at least that is what i plan to do. Shouldn't be too hard and also not really affect the application, at the cost of some performance.

regards,

rene